Monday, June 22, 2009

Aaaaaannywhoooo ...


A year since I began this blog, summer finally arrived in Chicago, although the high temperatures are mere breaks in between thunderstorms.

I realized as I was typing that sentence that it's probably a sign a blog has run its course when the posts (already few and far between) start talking about the weather. It's not that I haven't done enough interesting things worth writing about ... I've just been too busy or too unmotivated to share them on the usual outlets.

I'll try to finish strong in a couple days.



6 comments:

Peggy said...

Welcome Back! Good to see you. Happy Birthday eve!

Corry said...

wiping a tear... You mean it's over??

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per day now.

http://www.theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I agree with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the decrease delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=amazing photo editor ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

Jason R. Chin said...

Only 15 days! One year!

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory